Today I, went on a day trip to the naval maritime museum. After that we went to a planetarium and saw a demonstration about the exploration of mars. I was really tired
because I had to climb a big mountain to to the planetarium. We also visited the "prime meridian" where eastern and western hemispheres meet.
Today Emeline went to Greenwich village and saw the Naval Martime Museum and the prime meridian where you put one foot on the eastern hemisphere and one foot on the western hemisphere!
ReplyDeleteMommy adding details for Emeline. :)
Hi Emeline,
ReplyDeleteThis is MeMaw Thornton. I have been in Tennessee visiting some old friends so this is the first time I have gotten to read your blog. You are doing a great jog keeping us posted of all your adventures. Keep it up! We will look forward to reading about all the things you are seeing and learning.
P.S. We are sending you pictures of the ice storm at our house.
Hi Emeline, Jennifer, Ethan & Jeremy,
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss seeing you all in church in the morning! Looks like you are having a great time so far!! We love reading your blog.
Miss you!
Ms. Dee, Mr. Dennis, Anna Kate, Mason & Mary Webb
Hi Emeline, I sure do miss you. The house you are living in looks really cool. Do you and Ethan get to run around and play in the whole big house? You are going so many places and they all look like fun! I played outside with Jamie and Carson today and we all talked about how much we miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Cassidy
What did you see at the museum?
ReplyDelete