Thursday, January 29, 2009





On day 2, I got to go to the museum of London. I saw really old cool stuff from the Romans and
the grate fire that ruined London.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emeline! We like to read your posts. Sounds like that you are having a fun time in London. We like your pictures too. With love from your cousins, Peyton and Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan looks cute in that fire helmet. How was the museum? Is the food different? We miss you at school! Have a good day and I will talk to you after school. Mary Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emeline,

    I miss you a lot. I think your house is really big. Can you and Ethan run and play in the whole house? How is the weather there?

    Love,
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we can run and play through the whole house. The weather has been very snowy, cold, and cloudy. I really miss you, tell Jamie and Carson that I miss them too.

    Love, Emeline

    ReplyDelete