Hi! I have missed you so much while you have been in London. I am loking forward to when you come back home. I will be so excited. Tonight was the 2nd grade PTO program at school. We sang 4 songs for the parents. On Friday, we get to go on a field trip to the Intermediate school. Remember I miss you. Can't wait to play and go to the pool together this summer. Love,Cassidy
Hi! I have missed you so much while you have been in London. I am loking forward to when you come back home. I will be so excited.
ReplyDeleteTonight was the 2nd grade PTO program at school. We sang 4 songs for the parents. On Friday, we get to go on a field trip to the Intermediate school.
Remember I miss you. Can't wait to play and go to the pool together this summer. Love,Cassidy