Emeline, I see that you and Ethan are having lots of fun and enjoying your visit to the park, I know that you will show us around when we get there, what do you want us to see first? Love Pop Pop Upperman
Today Ms. Brast brought her new puppy, Maggie to school. Everybody loved her! She is sat in my lap during writing workshop. We had a great time. We got to take her out to recess. Some people were upset that they didn't have a turn walking her. She ran around the room and got in everybody's lap. Also, she got on my back and climbed on my shoulder. I hope you laugh at this! Have a good night. Love Mary Margaret.
Emeline, I see that you and Ethan are having lots of fun and enjoying your visit to the park, I know that you will show us around when we get there, what do you want us to see first? Love Pop Pop Upperman
ReplyDeleteToday Ms. Brast brought her new puppy, Maggie to school. Everybody loved her! She is sat in my lap during writing workshop. We had a great time. We got to take her out to recess. Some people were upset that they didn't have a turn walking her. She ran around the room and got in everybody's lap. Also, she got on my back and climbed on my shoulder. I hope you laugh at this! Have a good night. Love Mary Margaret.
ReplyDelete